What they have:
- Cemetery records, including directories and maps for Cincinnati and DuBois, and the actual burial records for the Pawnee City cemetery
- A booklet, written in '70s, about the history of Cincinnati and DuBois, for sale for $7. (This same booklet is available at the Beatrice library, which is only helpful if you can get to the library.)
- Some digitized photographs
- Some old land record books from the courthouse. The courthouse still has the Grantor and Grantee indexes and the Deed books, but the historical society has the old books that are organized by legal land description.
- A few school graduation and county fair souvenirs, mostly hidden behind glass
I entertained myself on the drive back to my hotel thinking about what a visiting genealogist really wants from a local library...